If you’re new to the world of facials, the perfect place to start is an Obagi Facial, this treatment is tailored for your individual skin type and concerns. Victoria will complete a skin consultation to find out about the lifestyle factors that may be affecting your skin. She will then analyse your skin to identify your skin health. Finally, she will prescribe a personal treatment plan for optimal skin health.
- This facial uses a powerhouse combination of active ingredients, with serums, masks, massage techniques and technology that all work together to target your specific skin concern.
- Increases fibroblast activity and collagen production to reduce fine lines and improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Restores capillary flow to increase the skins nutrition and optimise the skin’s health.
- Creates immediate and long-term results, leaving you with youthful skin and an undeniable glow.
- Utilises Lymphatic Massage to provide a workout for the skin. It strengthens facial muscles, boosts circulation, releases endorphins and reduces stress. You will look and feel amazing!
- Utilises galvanic technology, ultrasound stimulation, and LED light therapy. Together these treatments work to rejuvenate skin by smoothing out facial wrinkles, tightening facial muscles, boosting blood circulation, and stimulating new skin cell production.
- This unique and powerful treatment helps to promote cell renewal and repair and is formulated to target key skin concerns such as ageing, hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea.
The skin will look refreshed and rejuvenated for several weeks, however regular repeated treatments are often advised for maximum results.
Tailored to the individual patient, results will vary.
No downtime, skin may have mild erythema for 3-4 hours.
Price – £90
Yes! There is minimal down-time. Minimal redness may be apparent for about an hour post-treatment. The bespoke facial is an extremely popular treatment immediately pre-event, creating a beautiful glow.
Yes! We can tailor all our bespoke treatments so they are suitable for both pregnancy and breast feeding.
Yes – This facial is very low risk of irritation and can even be tailored to treat sensitive, highly irritated skin to reduce redness and dryness. Your individual skin concerns will always be discussed prior to your treatment and an appropriate treatment schedule will be determined.
During the consultation and procedure, Victoria will assess your skin and make suggestions of what to use from your existing skincare products, as well as suggest any appropriate products that may be of benefit to your skin following the procedure.
We usually recommend doing the bespoke facial prior to any injectable treatment. It can be done as part of the same booking but should be done before any injections take place.