The CosMedix Elite D-Tox Peel is synergistic blend of Chirally Correct acids that work deep within the skin to fight bacteria and heal acne lesions. The D-Tox Peel is a moderate-depth metabolic peel. This medical-strength exfoliating peel is excellent for all grades of acne, impure skin conditions and Rosacea sub-type 2 (Acne Rosacea).
A next generation peel, containing a blend of Salicylic Acid, L-Lactic Acid, Encapsulated Retinol Complex, D-Glucuronic Acid and Niacinamide. The D-Tox Peel provides deep exfoliation to resurface and decongest pores, while having a calming and anti-inflammatory benefit to the skin.
Unlike traditional salicylic acid peels that simply exfoliate the skin the CosMedix D-Tox Peel infuses the skin with Vitamin A and B3 to target the acne at the root. Making this a very affect acne facial treatment.
Combining non-traumatic exfoliation from Chiral AHA’s and BHA salicylic acid to dissolve oil within the pore. Plus, the anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties to support the skins healing process. The addition of Vitamin A, in a non-irritating encapsulated form of Retinol, helps to regulate oil production, increase cellular turnover and repair barrier function
Mild Redness – Light to no Shedding.
The skin will look refreshed and rejuvenated for several months, regular repeated treatments are advised for maximum results.
Brighter complexion, skin rejuvenation, reduces the appearance of redness. Suitable for Rosacea sufferers.
Broken Skin, Active Cold sores, Pregnancy, Breast feeding.
Price – £80
- Salicylic Acid 18% – Beta Hydroxy Acid, lipid soluble acid for degreasing congested pores and providing exfoliation.
- L-Lactic Acid 9% – Chrially Correcy Alpha Hydroxy Acid for exfoliation and a Natural Moisture Factor.
- Retinol AGP Complex 4% – Encapsulated Vitamin A Complex to stimulate renewal, balance sebum production and regulate cell function.
- D-Glucuronic Acid 4% – Basic building block of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate; detoxifies the skin while helping to retain skins moisture, and is a precursor to Vitamin C.
- Niacinamide – Vitamin B3; Treats skin conditions including ageing skin and anti-inflammatory properties makes it effective at treating acne and rosacea.
For best results the treatment may be left on the skin. Skin may appear slightly yellow (will wash off).
Some dryness and micro-flaking may occur within 2-3 days following treatment.
Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results. A series of three to six treatments applied once every two-four weeks will achieve optimal results for more severe skin conditions such as Rosacea and Acne prone skins.
After one treatment of The De-Tox Peel, overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing and fresh.
Yes – The CosMedix De-Tox Peel can be combined with other treatments. Book a consultation to get a bespoke skincare plan to suit your skin type and concern.