CosMedix Pomegranate Peel is an antioxidant resurfacing
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel includes purified Chirally Correct L-Lactic acid and fruit enzymes. L-Lactic Acid has a larger molecular size and is self-neutralising, therefore is much easier to tolerate than glycolic acid peels. The CosMedix Pomegranate Peel is therefore suitable for all skin types including more sensitive skins.
CosMedix Pomegranate Peel is designed to gently exfoliate away surface skin cells and pore-clogging impurities, while infusing the skin with antioxidants including Resveratrol and Green Tea Extract.
The addition of antioxidants in this treatment makes it a superior choice compared to traditional chemical peels. Instead of simply exfoliating the skin with acids. The CosMedix Pomegranate Peel infuses the skin with antioxidants to help nourish, protect and correct the skin.
Mild redness – No prep required
The skin will look refreshed and rejuvenated for several months, regular repeated treatments are often indicated for maximum results.
Broken Skin, Active Cold Sores.
Price – £85
- L-Lactic Acid 15% – Natural moisturizing Chirally correct exfoliant stimulates change in the skin without irritation, an ideal choice ingredient for all skin types and conditions.
- Papain – Proteolytic enzyme from papaya.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) – Extracted from green tea, EGCG is an antioxidant. It is suggested that EGCG may slow down DNA repair that follows damage produced by UV irradiation. By slowing this process, it allows the repair to be more precise.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil – A potent antioxidant and contains antiviral, anti-microbial and antiseptic properties.
- D-Glucuronic Acid – Basic building block of hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulphate; detoxifies the skin while helping to retain skins moisture, and is a precursor to Vitamin C.
- Resveratrol – Derived from red wine; powerful antioxidant; anti-inflammatory; vasodilator; anti-coagulant; helps protect the skin from stress.
- Astaxanthin – A carotenoid from green algae; potent antioxidant 500 times stronger than vitamin E and ten times stronger than beta-carotene.
Mild redness following treatment- No downtime. You are able to wear make up the following day.
- All Skin Types / All Fitzpatrick Types
- Environmental Damage
- Sun Damage / Photo-Damage
- Dull, Lacklustre Skin
Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results.
After one treatment of the CosMedix Pomegranate Peel overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing and fresh.
Yes – The CosMedix Pomegrante Peel can be combined with other treatments. Book a consultation to get a bespoke skincare plan to suit your skin type and concern.